The silliest insult someone has given you?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
All the usual 70's stuff for us growing up.

at work at lunch the other week 2colleagues was discussing some trainers . . .I asked for a look and said they're horrible, she replied they're not for you ya f***ing bender.

Whilst I appreciate it many placesd you'd get the sack, we all pissed ourselves laughing!

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
A few months ago, when the mullet reappeared on the heads of many men in their early 20s around Brighton at least, I was in a pub on a university reunion and heard a member of staff refer to one mulleted man has having attained "peak virginity" which felt like a cruel, but quite inventive insult.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Someone asked to borrow my phone the other day, they looked a bit dodge so I said no.

As I walked away he went 'oh what's that'. I turned around and he said 'dropped your gay card'.

Haven't heard that one since I was at school 30 years ago!

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
At my school, If you fumbled the ball or dropped something in the dining hall etc you would be met with loud cries of

“UNCO! UNCO”!

As in uncoordinated.

Was always quite funny.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Someone asked to borrow my phone the other day, they looked a bit dodge so I said no.

As I walked away he went 'oh what's that'. I turned around and he said 'dropped your gay card'.

Haven't heard that one since I was at school 30 years ago!
Haha! People try that all the time when I’m out on foot patrol. I fell for it once, never again. 🤣

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003
I was called a tosswanker many years ago by someone who I thought was a friend after much drink had been taken. Not a word I had heard before but I may have deserved it.

Ding Dong !

Boy I'm HOT today !
Jul 26, 2004
Worthing
As a Locksmith ( not 24 hr anymore) i often wake up to messages from customers who have called in the middle of the night. I kept a recording of one I received about 6 years ago because it still makes me laugh to this day. This was the voice message word for word:

" Hello, you've got 24 hour f*cking Locksmith on your f*cking website site, and your phones off you little mug, so ring me back you c.*nt , cos I need to get back in my house, d*ckhead"

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Going back half a century, one of my mates started calling his girlfriend a born-again virgin!
We presumed this was because he was getting "no" to his advances but we all knew her last boyfriend was getting "yes".
Well, that's what he told us ....

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
As a Locksmith ( not 24 hr anymore) i often wake up to messages from customers who have called in the middle of the night. I kept a recording of one I received about 6 years ago because it still makes me laugh to this day. This was the voice message word for word:

" Hello, you've got 24 hour f*cking Locksmith on your f*cking website site, and your phones off you little mug, so ring me back you c.*nt , cos I need to get back in my house, d*ckhead"

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
😂 I used to do 24hrs more hassle than it’s worth. I’ve had people call me back the next day wondering why I didn’t answer the phone at 4am 🙄

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.
I was playing footy against Alliance and Leicester at Patcham Place and deliberately blocked an opposing central midfielder from running back to his own half. He swung a punch, missed, then told me to "get back to the building site"
I've never ever set foot on a building site.
My favourite insult is to call someone a sausage, my second is dicksplash.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports