Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Only 7000

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
If true would not be surprised most people I have spoken to are waiting for Spurs or Donny

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Out of interest, what is the record attendence for a home reserve team match?

I'm sure I've heard of 20,000+ back in the 70s or 80s when they were selling tickets to a big game on that night.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Sep 1, 2010
Good grief. Bloody hell. 20 odd thousand. Still..........it is a record attendence for the Amex:lolol:

Either way, i am still excited to be going today. Albeit a little wet

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Good grief. Bloody hell. 20 odd thousand. Still..........it is a record attendence for the Amex:lolol:

Either way, i am still excited to be going today. Albeit a little wet

I think the 2nd highest was 17,000 but not sure now what it was for.either way i am with you on this Art.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
If Naylor is saying 7,000, I'll predict 9,500.

He was wrong about CMS, he was two days late on KLL, so I'm sure he will be wrong about SSC.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
If Naylor is saying 7,000, I'll predict 9,500.

He was wrong about CMS, he was two days late on KLL, so I'm sure he will be wrong about SSC.

Perhaps it only includes our allocation and factors in friends & family

D

Deleted member 18477

Not surprised at all! most don't want to waste their first experience on a reserve game. Spurs will be better but donny is the one we all care about proper. I'm using the spurs game to visit the club shop, buy a few bits, look around the stadium, try the food and work out the best transport to use. The game will be ok but it's the least thing I'm worried about. The donny game however all I care about is the football!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I wasn't going to bother with today or the Spuds game but just too good to resist with the new stadium.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I need to see an Albion 1st team as my 1st game at the Amex and I'm sure there are a few thousand others who feel the same way.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
I just want to grab every inch of Amex experience as I can, does the 7000 include the 1,500 Eastbourne fans?

The Donny game will always be the Donny game and nothing is going to change that, watching the OGH lead the team out (Frav player) and people all heading towards the Amex and Brighton station is something I can't wait for. I really cannot understand why other don't want too! Seems nuts to me!

Beside looking forward to testing out the roof!

:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
BLOOM OUT! why could he not buy some bloody sunshine for today. what sorta tinpot set up is this

No-get it out of the way(bad weather) in time for the Donny and Spurs matches....fitting we come full circle-sunshine from here on in.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here