fly high

Aug 25, 2011
in a house

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
His agent is the scummy POS Manuel Sierra
Quite a few reports online that Manuel Sierra isn’t actually his agent anymore?

I haven’t been able to validate either way

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal

That can only be good news. I suspect PBOBE might have whispered in his ear that Sierra will never again be allowed near the Amex or Lancing.

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal

Promoesport say they represent him so I wonder why Sierra is quoted?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Amazing article where nobody actually mentions Liverpool but it apparently ‘effectively confirms Liverpools interest’. What a load of shit. The windows only just closed - give it a rest!

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
I believe Tony said we aren't selling anyone this January so this will be about the summer window.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I believe Tony said we aren't selling anyone this January so this will be about a guess and made up rumour from a noddy nobody site and also a twat of an agent, with previous, talking too much again.
Edited 👍

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Liverpool are/were also interested in Mitoma a short while ago according to the Liverpool Echo

Also.....

Pervis Estupinan's agent comments on transfer speculation

Recently Brighton and Ecuador left back Pervis Estupinan was linked with a transfer to Liverpool from the South Coast by TEAMtalk.

They claimed Anfield chiefs were in the process of identifying a long-term successor to Andy Robertson and now their latest report features comments on recent speculation by the player's agent, Manuel Sierra.

He said: "Pervis is a super interesting player, who several teams from the Premier [League] are keen on. Spanish football [clubs] and others have asked about his situation, because they are looking for a left-back and he is one of the best in the world in his position.

"We have to be prepared with him [for a possible transfer], we don’t even know what Brighton is going to ask for, people are a little afraid of the club [due to Caicedo’s transfer and those negotiations].

"We will see in the summer how his situation is, now he is injured and will have a maximum of a month [out]."

So, it seems Liverpool would have to fight off a whole host of competition should their reported interest flourish into a concrete move to make the signing in 2024.

The new Chelsea?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Promoesport say they represent him so I wonder why Sierra is quoted?
I think he was just doing an interview about Ecuadorian players and Estupinan was part of that.

Use your browser translate option on this article, which includes stating he's no longer his agent:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Pretty sure this is all discussed in the other Perv thread. Bit of a non-story, surprise surprise!

Mont-Colt65

Sep 18, 2023
I believe Tony said we aren't selling anyone this January so this will be about the summer window.

What he said was a bit more nuanced, I thought. He was more or less saying he did not like dealing with transfer business in Jan., which is different from saying he would not sell anyone this Jan.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here