[Football] Dan Ashworth's garden is looking good again

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Fork in the right.
I also wear my watch on my right wrist (which is apparently left handed) but I'm right-handed.
Cutlery draw goes knives, forks, spoons, teaspoons horizontal at the bottom.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Your all weird. My cutlery is all mixed up. It really has no affect on how your food tastes you know!

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Not on MY table. I hold my fork in my right hand.
Wow.

I didn't have you as one of the 'Housewives of Orange County'

Next you'll be saying 'Can I get' instead of 'please may I have' when asking for a coffee/pint etc...

Bloody heathen.

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Your all weird. My cutlery is all mixed up. It really has no affect on how your food tastes you know!
Funnily enough, I am a little OCD when it comes to things being tidy and in order but when it comes to the cutlery drawer, it is my chaotic Id swept under the carpet, or in this case, into my cutlery drawer - which is also my drawer for every other small item that doesn’t really have a home that would otherwise be cluttering up the worktops .

Some of my cutlery tries to set a good example by staying in the right lane but mostly the forks and spoons have an identity crisis and don’t know where they belong. 😏

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
But then you couldn't shut the drawer, utter madness :shrug:
But wait.

If the correct storage orientation for chopsticks, is vertical, then why doesn't that apply to forks, knives and spoons as well?

Do we need to design a deep drawer, to accommodate our new vertical space-saving storage solution?

I'm off to buy a new suit for my upcoming appearance on Dragon's Den.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Where do the chopsticks go?

But wait.

If the correct storage orientation for chopsticks, is vertical, then why doesn't that apply to forks, knives and spoons as well?

Do we need to design a deep drawer, to accommodate our new vertical space-saving storage solution?

I'm off to buy a new suit for my upcoming appearance on Dragon's Den.

I'm in, maybe sleeping, or very dozy partner :thumbsup:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Fork in the right.
I also wear my watch on my right wrist (which is apparently left handed) but I'm right-handed.
Cutlery draw goes knives, forks, spoons, teaspoons horizontal at the bottom.
I wear my watch on my right wrist because I have a metal plate in my left arm bone and a tendency to carpel tunnel syndrome in my left hand.

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
And the 2024 Award for the Thread Title that has no correlation to 90% of subsequent comments goes to.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports