[Albion] Biss Back in the Blue?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Flounce

Nov 15, 2006
Having seen the way he strolled around the pitch with a complete lack of interest last season I think he may be perfect for RDZ to fall out with. Not going to happen though, is it?

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
a few Spurs fans I know haven’t really rated him under Ange this season. Bit loose with passing or to many fouls, but he’s played the amount he has because they don’t really have anyone else better.

Probably makes sense if Spurs have genuine top 4 ambitions that whole centre midfield looks like it could do with an upgrade

I’d have him but it looks unlikely
That was then, this is now, both parties, club and player, have moved on l think.

Although yes centre mid is a position we need to fill, l feel there are other not dissimilar candidates out there.

If he did return it would be a very un Tony Bloom like signing, and go against our recent transfer strategy.

Last edited:

Van Cleef

Jun 17, 2023
With the Premier league seemingly littered with our ex players it has crossed my mind whether we might get a few back in the future. But, as most have gone on to play for the big boys, it has let the wages cat out of the bag and that cat ain't going back in. So I suppose we are left with signing ex players at the end of their career, or their career has not panned out. So Biss to Villa it is then.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
With the Premier league seemingly littered with our ex players it has crossed my mind whether we might get a few back in the future. But, as most have gone on to play for the big boys, it has let the wages cat out of the bag and that cat ain't going back in. So I suppose we are left with signing ex players at the end of their career, or their career has not panned out. So Biss to Villa it is then.
Yep Biss to Villa, & Duffy to Brighton . . . the local pubs would welcome his business l feel sure.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I bloody LOVED watching Bissouma. Comfortably my favourite of our recently departed midfielders.

A return here is a total non-starter sadly - his Spurs-level wages would destroy our wage structure.

elwheelio

Amateur Sleuth
Jan 24, 2006
Brighton
He was great for us on the pitch. I believe he caused more than a few headaches for the club off the pitch. Can't see it happening.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
A big name player – and popular figure – getting sold to Spuds and then eventually making his way back to the mighty Albion later on in his career?

Never say never...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports