Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Arrrrrrrre youuuuuuu ready???

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
I just can't get excited about this darts at all. It's unbelievably shit.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
I've done two singles for the NFL, Cards and Pats both to win between 13-19 points!... So naturally they will both lose!... Pats already 0-7 :lolol:

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Chisnall might make the second round of the PDC if he gets a qualifier in the first round :jester:

Pats 0-14 Ravens. still a comeback on the cards Mr Stomper? :facepalm:

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Chisnall can't even beat Adams... How will he compete in the PDC?... He'll fail just like the Pats... 0-21 :jester:

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
I bloody hope Barry Hearn is watching this and laughing, but preparing a contract for Chisnall. Because this is really shit darts on show! Chisnall looks a very good player and could cut it in the PDC.

Let's get some perspective on this - darts is not a sport, it's a pub game. Just because people get paid to do it and earn decent money at the top level doesn't alter that. So f*** your BDO's and PDC's and sit back and enjoy watching fat chavs throwing spikey things into pighhide whilst their fans and families drink themselves to oblivion whilst writing really stupid things on bits of card....I am.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
The comeback is ON!... They only need another 30 unanswered points now for my bet! :lolol:

Hopefully the Cards put up a better display than this, Brady is shocking.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Fantastic final so far, full of drama and incident.

Wonderful 170 checkout from Wolfie Adams, I think the experience will tell but I fancy it could go all the way and this could be one of the greatest ever finals at the Lakeside, and there have been some momentous ones over the years.

Durlston

"Two grams please!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Forgotten all about the darts as i had a bad text message a couple of hours ago.

Was going to watch the Jimmy White snooker match as well.

:down:

Apr 1, 2007
Saltdean
Bloody exciting darts grrr

im used to watching taylor finals where it would all be over 7-0 and i could be on the nfl by now !!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here