Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Japan pre season

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
It looks like you can order tickets from here already

After you sign up you can get to the ticketing page. Diagram for the stadium looks like this...

View attachment 183028

Obviously we want the deep purple Brighton fans part. But free seating with no seat numbering? I'm gonna get there early. I suspect there'll be lots of local beer available and we'll even be able to drink while watching the game.

I think this is for local fans living in Japan but I haven't bought my tickets yet so don't quote me on that!
Interesting tags you have there at the bottom of that 'shot'..............hmmmmmm

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
:rolleyes: I'll take my chances with a bike thanks.

Unfortunately they're getting bigger, heavier, and faster.

I was approaching lights in Hove yesterday at about 20/25 mph, got undertaken by a large electric bike, who then went flying through the red lights. Not the usual pedlar slowing down to see if they could sneak through, he just whizzed through.

I assume electric bikes should be subject to the same rules as every other motorbike, on account of them having a motor. Just like electric cars are subject to the same rules as other motor cars. They should have number-plates, licenses etc.

PascalGroß Tips

Jan 29, 2024
Unfortunately they're getting bigger, heavier, and faster.

I was approaching lights in Hove yesterday at about 20/25 mph, got undertaken by a large electric bike, who then went flying through the red lights. Not the usual pedlar slowing down to see if they could sneak through, he just whizzed through.

I assume electric bikes should be subject to the same rules as every other motorbike, on account of them having a motor. Just like electric cars are subject to the same rules as other motor cars. They should have number-plates, licenses etc.
Sounds like an illegal bike to me and shouldn't be on the roads. The mode of transport for the likes of Just Eat delivery people etc.

Legal e-bikes are max of 15mph (or thereabouts) and you have to pedal. If you stop peddling, you come to a stop.

These illegal electric bikes are an absolute menace.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Sounds like an illegal bike to me and shouldn't be on the roads. The mode of transport for the likes of Just Eat delivery people etc.

Legal e-bikes are max of 15mph (or thereabouts) and you have to pedal. If you stop peddling, you come to a stop.

These illegal electric bikes are an absolute menace.

Yes, sounds like that. I don't see the problem with them being legal as long as they're licensed like every other motor vehicle.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here